Well...
All I can say is that God wanted this week to challenge me.
I am still processing it...but 14 others standing in the gap brought me to my face before God.
For years I let fears, failures, and self get in the way of my loving God.
Deamons of judgment, anger, and personal righteousness controlled my life and left me weak and wanting more.
My loneliness, struggles, and shortcomings made me feel worthless in a negative way...and I transfered that upon others....I tried to force them to be more like the convoluted view of I had of myself.
My religiousity made me miss the Love of God. This shift in my life is not just for me, it is for others. I am not doing it because of others...but I want the positives to affect others: my love, my mercy, my motives, and my peace. (Actually these are the things of God...he has just made them in me)
I have finally allowed God to give me the strength I need, the faith I must have, heart I need for others. He has provided me worth and given me freedom.
The more time I spent with Him, the more I will know this and the more freedom I will receive. Then I will see the things the way He desires me to see them.
The more time you spent with someone.....the more you will become like them.
That is what I want. (This is the true newness)
No comments:
Post a Comment